CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

candy cigarettes

candy cigarettes
Sally Mann

LEGS LEGS LEGS

LEGS LEGS LEGS

Monday, April 7, 2008

Summer Job!

Hey everyone! We finally got our long awaited emails letting us know that we have been accepted to work for Del Sol this summer! We (Ashley, Jacki, Monica and our friend Kaeley) interviewed about a month ago and we got our acceptance emails just this weekend. In the orientation meeting they told everyone not to plan on going to Hawaii, cause that's where EVERYONE wants to go... so we didn't get our hopes up and we planned for the worst (they have locations in Michigan, Idaho etc.) Well I guess they really liked us cause they're sending all four of us to Kauai, Hawaii! We fly out of Salt Lake on May 23rd and we'll be getting back August 23rd. Three full months in HAWAII!!






(If you've been looking for an excuse to go to hawaii, this is about as good as it gets)

-Ashley

5 comments:

kissa em jaxx said...

Hey Jack I'm so happy for you. I love you. I sorry. I realy want to come see you. Your niece JJS Jax

kissa em jaxx said...

blog again PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BLOG AGAIN! JJS.

kissa em jaxx said...

I meen please blog again.

Kelly Jean said...

Jacki! Ran into your sister-in-law yesterday & she gave me the link to your blog :) How fun that you're in HAWAII!? Bet you're just loving it. Anyway, you're so great, love ya tons!
-Kelly Brown... one of the original Galaxy Girls/Flavor Babes

{McGinty's} said...

I love you Jackie!!! I think you are just great!